Easily maintained variety with good roll and fast recovery.
TifEagle Ultra dwarf
Is the best variety for those courses desiring fast non-grainy greens.
Sold under license from the University of Georgia.
De Anza Zoysia
Is a licensed grass from the University of California. DeAnza is a medium to
small leaf Zoysia with great shade and drought properties. DeAnza was the number one medium blade Zoysia tested in the National Turfgrass Evaluation Program at Gainsville, FL 1997-2002.
Accepting of shade, heat, drought, saline soils, and close mowing, De Anza zoysia also has the blue-green color of bluegrass, and fine, firm texture.
It offers the fastest coverage. De Anza requires less maintenance and stays green longer into the fall than other types of warm-season grasses.
- Stiff, upright leaf blades offers superior wear tolerance.
- Provides a low-growing, dense stand of turf without the thatch associated with other warm-season turfgrasses.
- Dense growth habit provides a weed-free, carpet-like cushion.
- Spreads rapidly for quick establishment and recovery from injury.
- Withstands heat, drought, shade, and saline water and soils.
- Requires up to one-third less water, fertilizer, and herbicides than other warm- season grasses.
- Needs up to one-third less mowing and edging than other warm season grasses.
- Retains blue-green color longer into the fall than Emerald, Belair, or Meyer.
- Holds up to close mowing